Mar 9, 2005

it was a fun day..??

i came late at my biochem lecture class and it sucks..we have a quiz..i didnt study and my prof, mrs. ramos, told me to seat in front..i was alone in that row..T.T how can i answer if no one is seating beside me..hehehe*cheating* but then my classmate gave me an answer in no.1 letter a..hehehe;p and of course i failed because i have only one answer but im not sure if it is correct..hehehe

and came my biochem lab class..i came in late again because i did some research and lost the track of time..*tama ba grammar ko??* our experiment is about urine analysis..we need some urine but i didnt bother even though im the leader of our group..good thing my guy classmates is the one who provide the urine..we just dont whose urine was used..hehehe :)) our group did not perform the experiment because the urine was color orange or yelloworange..we've guessed that the guy seldom drinks water..hehehe=)) so we just watched the other group perform the experiments..while they perform the experiment, joanne, theola, carlos, johanne, madel and i just chat and talk about some stuffs and laugh at crazy things carlos did (at that time)and the "mulawin" thing..hehehe:)it was really funny..sumakit ang tiyan ko katatawa..at the end of the class we did nothing..hehehe;p..im not a responsible leader..

after biochem, is our animal nutrition lab class..we just compute the nutritional requirements of the animals,,and i understand little about it..my prof, mrs. fragata, did the computation..and we're just staring and tried to listen how she did it..:-/

i went home together with eliza, theola, madel and maldz..maldz and i went to sm north para magpalamig..pareho din kasi ang daan namin..and we saw eric, adrian and jeus..they were buying a stuff toy at bear cudler and as the girl they asked for my opinion..adrian, maldz and jeus went inside another store and they left the stuff toy with me and eric..we decided to hide along the corridor going to the cr..they couldn't find us..hehehe:) after that, i left them at the arcade station near the food court because im tired already..#:-S..

and thats it..good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment