Mar 11, 2005

quiz, quiz, quiz, quiz??

we have a quiz today in statistics..i didnt study again though, i know how to do it and know the formulas a little. but i have to do some "kodigs" and ask my seatmates for clarification..hehehe..bad..>:) we had three quizzes one at a time..grabe nakakapagod un,,wala kang ginawa kundi mag-calculate.. then i had my lunch..i ate 1/2 tocino, meatloaf, 2 1/2 rice and a soup..*nice* and i had my filipino class. and guess what, we had a quiz, i didnt study. i lack notes because i dont attend the class if i dont want to..but i think i did good on the exam..*i hope so*.. i hate that subject dahil wala lang..after answering the quiz, i went outside already..i want to buy a cigarette and smoke pero nagdadalawang isip ako kasi i dunno..but before i went out, i saw my "crush" at the canteen..hahaha..and then i also saw my "other crush outside" nice..hahaha..anyway i went home together with gerald because we're both living in quezon city..

i should go to shangrila today with some friends because johanne will celebrate her bday today,,unfortunately my mom did not allow me to go because its late already and its dangerous..hahaha:) but im sad because i want to go.. but anyway, we still have our batangas outing on march 28..yipee..!

No comments:

Post a Comment