Jan 8, 2006

Untitled

last wednesday i bought two hamsters. siberian hamsters. i named them cybie and reeyan (siberian). hehe. hindi pinagisipan. they're soooo cute. cybie is a black hamster and reeyan is a motled hamster (white with brownish to greyish spots). its my first time to have a pet hamster. andim reading all books about hamsters just to make sure that i understand them. hihi:)
last friday its the birthday of my friend ava. we went swimming. its was fun, except that my RIGHT HAND starts swelling. and yesterday, i went to the UST Hospital because my whole hand was swelling. i cant straighten up my fingers. and it looks like a gloves filled with water. i cant write. thats why i was absent in my three subjects. and now my hand is in good shape. but its itchy.
anyway..its 2006 already. i hope this year would be great for me. esp in my studies. belated HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment