Jun 3, 2006

yesterday was my brother's bday. he's 22. and we celebrated it today. we went to rustans makati because my mom got some gc's. to be honestly, its my first time to enter rustans. ive entered it before but that was in the early 1990's. and i couldnt believe of how expensive the clothes were. it ranges not lower than 2000, i guess. i like this blouse and it cost almost 4000. 4000 for a blouse? no way. i end up not buying anything there.

i went to glorietta, and i really like the bag at nike. but it cost 3000. mom did not allow me to buy it. then i saw this jacket at lulu castagnette, and its really beautiful. but i did not enter the shop, cause i know its expensive.

my brother and i end up shopping at sm department store. and what i bought there was one blouse...only. my feet hurts because all i do was to walk and walk.

after doing that, my mom and sister went back to sm to pay some overdue bills. and me and my brother stayed outside. and i couldnt believe he opened up something to me. i was shocked with what he said. and i wouldnt tell it here since its very confidential. while waiting for our mom, it rained so hard. finally they're done.

we ate at Marina. the food was great. yum yum. then we headed home.

one week to go, and im back to school again. wee, im excited. im excited to see all my friends, since i dont have a cellphone right now, i miss them. and im excited to see someone who's really special to me. :) nyahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment