Mar 20, 2007

Theme Songs for the Day

Lauren Christy Steep

Softly, gently, I will let you downCause I don't love you in the same way nowI can hold you but not with lover's armsCause you are more of a brother to me nowAnd I can lie next to you, but I can't lie to youSo walk into the sun and watch meRun into the rain,For you the future's easy, so don't weep, for me it's gettingSteepI loved you for exactly who you are,And I'd say you've come the nearest yet by far,And I can lie next tou you, but I can't lie to youSo walk into the sun and watch meRun into the rain,For you the future's easy, so don't weep, for me it's gettingSteeper and in the dark that's where I want to beDeeper, I'm going somewhere you won't want to see...So walk into the sun and watch meRun into the rain,For you the future's easy, so don't weepYes I will watch you,Walk into the sun and watch meRun into the rain dropsFor you the future's easy, so don't weepFor me it's getting Steep.

Norah Jones Dont Know Why

I waited 'til I saw the sunI don't know why I didn't comeI left you by the house of funI don't know why I didn't comeI don't know why I didn't comeWhen I saw the break of dayI wished that I could fly awayInstead of kneeling in the sandCatching teardrops in my handMy heart is drenched in wineBut you'll be on my mindForeverOut across the endless seaI would die in ecstasyBut I'll be a bag of bonesDriving down the road alongMy heart is drenched in wineBut you'll be on my mindForeverSomething has to make you runI don't know why I didn't comeI feel as empty as a drumI don't know why I didn't comeI don't know why I didn't comeI don't know why I didn't come

Love Hurts by: Nazareth
Love hurts, love scars,Love wounds, and marks,Any heart, not tough,Or strong, enough To take a lot of pain,Take a lot of painLove is like a cloudHolds a lot of rainLove hurts, ooh ooh love hurts Im young, I know,But even so I know a thing, or two I learned, from you I really learned a lot,Really learned a lot Love is like a flame It burns you when its hot Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts Some fools think of happiness Blissfulness, togetherness Some fools fool themselves I guess Theyre not foolin me I know it isnt true,I know it isnt trueLove is just a lie,Made to make you blueLove hurts, ooh,ooh love hurtsOoh,ooh love hurts I know it isnt true,I know it isnt true Love is just a lie,Made to make you blue Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts Ooh ooh love hurts Ooh ooh...

Someday by: Nina
Someday you'll gonna realize One day you'll see through my eyes But then i won't even be there I'll be happy somewhere Even if i can't I know You dont really see my worth You think your the last guy on earth Well i've got news for you I know i'm not that strong But it won't take long Won't take long Coz someday, someone's gonna love me The way, i want you to need me Someday, someone's gonna take your place One day i'll forget about you You'll see, i won't even miss you Someday, someday But now I know you can't tell I'm down,and i'm not down anyway But one day these tears They will all run dry I won't have to cry Sweet goodbye Coz someday, someone's gonna love me The way, i want you to need me Someday, someone's gonna take your place One day i'll forget about you You'll see, i won't even miss you Someday, someday.

*~*
ang pag-ibig nga naman. hindi ko alam kung ano ang dapat kong maramdaman. ang gulo. nasaktan nga ako ng sobra. pero bakit? wala naman siyang ginawa. o tanga lang talaga ako? sa ngayon, gusto ko talagang mapag-isa. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment