Feb 10, 2011

My Man

Warning! This is cheesy-overload. hahahaha

since valentines day is next monday and our 2nd anniversary is on next sunday, i thought that i might blogged something about my boyfriend. i haven't blogged about him after the 'it striked me...finally' and 'the man'. I tried writing it like a love story or a biography, but i was lazy in doing that because i'm at work and i just cant think. don't ask me why.

let's start from the beginning.

I'm Zeny Diana, i was in my 6th year in college. I am a no-boyfriend-since-birth woman. hahaha. so that makes me a hopeless romantic woman. I have a huge crush in one of my schoolmates and was hoping we could be friends, but scrap that out. he doesn't like me. an acquaintance told me likes pretty girls with curly hair...and my hair is a freakin' thick wavy hair. so yeah, im dump.

anyway, it was our ojt days at that time. we go to different clinics and farms to learn and gain experiences that we can use in the future. we're done in 3 clinics for small animal practice and 1 large animal practice for equine. the next farm is the farm that, how will i say it, it's nice but i don't like it. we will stay there for weeks.

do we have a choice. by the way, we are a group of four. they treat us like shit. we sleep in dungeon-like room. it's dirty and smelly. and weird. But little did i know, that in that place i will meet the man i've been waiting for 8 years of my life (since i was eighteen, because if i say 'i've-been-waiting-for-all-my-life' is not real...since i we're a fetus?? is it a joke?).

our duty is from tuesday to saturday because monday is university day meaning we have classes.
on monday morning before going to school, i packed my stuffs. clothes, check; sleeping mattress, check; blanket, check; slippers, check; bathroom needs, check; whatever...check!

while in the car, i feel its the worst day of my life. just hearing stories from my other classmates, makes things worse. finally i arrived in front of my classmates apartment. I just left all my things in their apartment and headed to our class. our class at that time is upto 12pm only. to make it short, we ate our lunch, slept in the apartment, drank a shot glass of gran matador, and sleep again, took a bath and went to the grocery to buy food and etc. then went back to the apartment to get our stuffs, and i wore my sleeping wear already and headed to the farm.

we arrived there around 8pm. when we entered the farm, i saw him already, but i was not in the mood to look at everybody or stay there for long, or whatever. we took a bath again (biosecurity) and slept. we have to be in the farm by 6:30 am.

we woke up around 4:30 am to eat breakfast and prepare. at exactly 6:30am we went inside the farm. there i saw him. but it wasn't a love-at-first sight thing. i thought he was one of the workers in the farm. he was wearing ragged clothes, but i told myself he was cute.

while cleaning the pig sty, the supervisor suddenly called me because i will castrate the piglets. she said im with someone. i asked who, and she said the other students. when we arrived at the pen, there i saw him, waiting.

at first, both of us we're not talking. until he breaks his silence and asks me some questions and my name of course. he's nice. i liked him on that week, but i feel he doesn't like me. one week is over. the second week, was still the same, except that he asked for my number. two weeks is over.

to be continued... hahaha.

(i've got to get ready to go home.)

Feb 13, 2011

After he got my number, I think he was disappointed. Why? because we use different networks. During that time, unlimited calls and texts boomed. So if we use different networks, the messages we're limited. One of his friends uses globe, so thats how he texted me. After two weeks, we returned to our normal lives. school, ojt's etc. i thought he wouldn't text me again, but he did. he changed his network. hahahahaha. sweet no? nagulat talaga ako.

to sum it up, we became "textmates". araw araw text kung text. :) nung time na yun hindi ko alam kung nanliligaw siya or what. until, one day, i texted him. i told him frankly, "nanliligaw ka ba?" nakalimutan ko na yung sagot nya. basta ang sabi niya "pwede ba?" without hesitation, i said YES! pero sa isip-isip ko, gusto ko na siya. pero sige try natin kung pano siya manligaw.

and because of the distance between us, i live in QC and he lives in bulacan plus there's so much to do in school, nanligaw na lang siya thru call and text. you may think, its pathetic, or cheap, or whatever, but for me, its genuine. i really like him, from the first encounter, but i wouldn't call it love at first sight.

i was in bataan having fun with friends. he texted me the three words, that all girls would love to hear from someone who makes their hearts beat faster, I LOVE YOU! then he called, and said it again... and yes, i said I LOVE YOU TOO!

We've only known each other for a month, and technically he just courted me for 2 weeks. hahahaha. and now we're going on 2...TWO YEARS! and in those days, i can say that, I LOVE HIM and i know the he loves me too. i know, that God gave him to me. he's not really my dream guy, he's actually the opposite, but for me HE's THE ONE! for real!

being with him is the happiest day of my life. I'm lucky to have him, as a friend, bestfriend and boyfriend, and someday my husband! hahahahaha.

oopps! i forgot to introduce him.




I'd like you to meet: Delson Delos Santos.

I LOVE YOU SWEETNESS! HAPPY VALENTINES AND HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY! :)

queso!

No comments:

Post a Comment