Mar 22, 2011

My March!


March is about to end. Though I don’t have a job anymore, I think my March was very productive. So far, so good.

I got some good rest.
I am relaxed.
I learned how to drive. I’m my mom’s driver by April.
I got to fix my place, arrange some readings and books.
I became a ninang again.
I get to watch good shows on tv.
I colored my hair.

So far, I think I really achieved the driving part hahaha! After taking driving lessons 6hrs for 3 days, finally I can drive our car already. I drove my mom to her dentist in Fairview. The next day, I drove her to Divisoria, UP Diliman, then I told her to drive from UP to shopwise libis because I’m sleepy! Hahaha But from shopwise to home, I drove. So far, so good. I just need more practice and a lot of confidence.

Since hair coloring had become a fad during my highschool days. I thought about it doing in college, but changed my mind because it was expensive done in parlors. But then, since my mom bought a hair colorant, I asked her to also include me. Hahahaha. Siya magbabayad eh. Hehehe. We bought at Mercury Drug in Philcoa. I tried the burgundy. So my hair is burgundy daw. Hahahaha. I like it though, maybe I’ll soon try the blue back or something that will make my hair lighter. Red? Golden…whatever.

I am enjoying my March, because by April I have to be serious and be prepared. I’ve been preparing for this. I’m excited but at the same time nervous. And all I have to do is to think positive! I know I can do this!

This is it Zeny Diana!

No comments:

Post a Comment