Aug 14, 2011

its official - I'M A VETERINARIAN!!!!



No words can describe how happy I am. After 5 months of reading, studying, reviewing and praying to pass the board exam. I am blessed, because I passed.

It was never easy. I failed for the first time, and I would always tell myself that it will never happen again. Iba na kasi ang kaba pag second time na. For me, the exam will make or break my decision. Baka magsimula na ang mid-life crisis ko pag di ako pumasa. I left my work, enrolled in a review center, ask “baon” from my mom again, but this time I took the review seriously. Although I tried to watch tv once in awhile, been watching masterchef autralia, hell’s kitchen, next top model, and believe it or not…all the shows of the Kardashians.

So after reviewing, for 3 consecutive days (wala man lang pahinga?) it’s the exam. I really made an effort to think positive. I prayed for God’s guidance. Nagdasal din ako na sana ung mga hindi ko matandaan, wag lumabas. At nangyari nga yun. Ung mga hindi ko nabasa at ung mga numbers hindi masyadong lumabas. Hahahaha! Pero syempre marami pa rin ang mahirap na tanong, But thank God for everything. I felt good while taking the exam, not like last year where I always cry after the exam.

On the day of releasing the results, my heart was pounding to death. To the point that I cleaned our room thoroughly, washed the dishes, cleaned the house and cleaned the house, just to forget the feeling and the thought that the results will come out anytime. I also turned my phone on silent mode. So come, evening when I received two messages in my phone. I was so nervous to read it. The messages would either say “Congratulations” or “Ok lang yan ate, may next yr pa.” When I opened it, it says: “Congratulations!!!!!!” I almost cried. My mom was sewing at that time, and she felt excited. “Buksan niyo ang computer at maginternet ka. Check mo.” So I checked. And since many people are online, the PRC website is so slow. so I tried to google myself. And there it is, I saw my name. Nasabi ko na lang, “totoo nga. pang 159 ako. (alphabetical kasi. Di ko pa alam ranking ko.hahahaha) everyone’s excited.

This is the best birthday gift and Christmas gift! I’m so happy! Prayer works! J

No comments:

Post a Comment