Nov 4, 2005

my sked sucks!!!

today, i went to school to get my grades and enroll. i find it weird after paying my tuition, i have to go to the clinic to have medical/dental check-up, where i find it not necessary. after that, when i got my registration form, one subject got closed. Vet. Bacteriology is already close. i have to get the 4-6 class but that already late. and besides i want to get the 2-4 class so that i can go home early. it sucks, really. so for me to get the vet bacteriology, i have to change it on the start of classes, which is on wednesday.:(

on the brighter side, i got all my grades except anatomy lec and lab and poultry lab. i passed all. highest is of course 3.5 and lowest 1.0. i'm relieved. thank God i didnt got 0.0.

after school, we went to the apartment of eric and joanne. we watched britney spears live in las vegas *i could not believe i actually watched it*. we ate chicken neck, squid balls and isaw and drank rc cola. hahaha:)

last thing, i didnt see my crush which makes me kind of sad. hehe

good night!!!! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment