Jun 17, 2006

i had a bad dream last night that made me feel stupid and alone again. but before that, i had a bad week...school week.

wednesday june 14 - my class starts at 7:30 am. i woke up at 5:45 am to get ready. as i was about to leave the house, i closed the door and a small wood chunck had entered inside my nail. it hurts. its really inside my nail. i panicked. i started cutting my nail so i could pull out the wood chunck out. and finally after 30 mins i pulled out the wood. it hurts and it bleeds but i've felt relieved. but i was late for my physiology class. :(

thursday june 15 - nothing much had happened but its boring.

friday june 16 - same as in june 15 and it sucks coz i waited for 3 hours (guess only) for our protozoology but theres no prof. it sucks really since i had a running nose at that time.

do you believe in premonition? i had it once. i dream two of classmates. at that time we didnt know that they like each other. but i dreamed that sila na. the next day, nanliligaw na yung guy sa girl. then last night, i had a dream again and its not good. my crush has a crush on my friend and Rachelle Ann Go. it sucks and it hurts...not because of Rachelle but because it was friend and my friend knew who was my crush. i dont know. what if it came true?

it happened to me before, when i was in highschool. 2nd year. my friend and my ex whom i really love had a relationship when i was absent for one day at school. ang bilis noh?! isang araw lang akong nawala sila na. kahit na wala na kami, ang sakit pa rin. i cried really. i even punched the wall in my room and cried to sleep. i dont want to happen it again.

im tired. why do we need to love? why is love so complicated? ewan.

No comments:

Post a Comment