Jun 24, 2006

tough week

i've had the toughest week. its so tiring to the point that i eat alot.

MONDAY- was a dying day. i had 4 classes, no its FIVE. and i had only an hour break.
7:30-9 Physiology lecture
9:10-10:10 Helminthology lecture
10:10-11 BREAK
11-2 Physiology laboratory
2:10-3:10 Pathology lecture
3:30-6:30 Pathology lab
see? its very tiring. i was really exhausted. not to mention that my close friends are not my classmates. so, im alone and im quiet. LOL

TUESDAY- was the best schedule i have for this semester. i only have two subjects both Pharmacology. it ends at 2:30.

WEDNESDAY- sched was same as monday just remove physio lab and exchange patho lab with mycology (fungi). mycology IS the boring subject.

i was tired that day. after our mycology class, me and my groupmates in physio lab went to bagong barrio to get the dog for our lab class on monday. we just walk from school to bagong barrio. and the road was wet and muddy. my little toe got bruised because of walking. not to mention the stopovers. i left the school at 7 pm and arrived home at 8 pm. i ate and sleep. by the way our dog was a 1yr old pit bull. yay!

THURSDAY and FRIDAY - was just ok.

today i went to monumento to buy books. my back aches because my bag was heavy. and i still dont have an anti-rabbies shot. we need it for our physio lab and i still dont have the certificate. ung nanay ko nag-iinarte nanaman. ang tagal. nakakainis nga eh.

i have to go, my mom will use the net now.

by the way, i think im IN LOVE now. *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment