Feb 18, 2011

Wedding Videos

they made me cry!

and i wish Jason Magbanua will be the one to videograph my wedding in the future. hahahahaha. kung may pera.


weddings. its every girls dream to have a wedding that they will truly remember.

i already watched Tuesday Vargas sweet wedding video, the ever controversial Maggie Wilson's pre-nup video, just a while ago Roxanne Guinoo's wedding video, and now im in the website of Jason Magbanua, watching the other wedding videos. Watching those videos, just put goosebumps all over my body and i want to cry.

i know i already blog about weddings in my tumblr account. How i want my dream wedding to come true, though i don't know if we can afford it.

so, ano ba ang dream wedding ko? gusto ko sa beach. para dun na din ang reception. :) i just want it to be sweet and solemn and romantic siyempre.

CUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment