Feb 21, 2011

We're Two!


(click to enlarge...kung gusto niyo lang)
Yesterday (feb. 20, 2011) me and my sweetness celebrated our anniversary! we're soooo happy! we first planned to go to moa, pero dahil nagtitipid kaming dalawa, we've just decided to stay at our house. i cooked lunch for him. buttered garlic shrimp, he loved it. he bought a palabok and siomai (because it was my request!) at un din daw ang gift niya sken. on the other hand, i gave him a card made by ehem, ehem! me!! i tried my best in drawing those animals, with a japanese book as a guide. hahaha. he liked it, and i think kinilig siya! hahaha. and because we're at home, we watched the cable and he did some typing for his school!

it was worth it! walang gastos, pero masaya kasi kasama mo ang mahal mo. tama? TAMA!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment